This innovative cardboard packaging set enables you to pack your products rapidly.
THE QUICK FRAME PACKAGING IS THE ANSWER TO THE EVER-GROWING DEMAND FOR COST-EFFECTIVE TRANSPORTATION OF VARIOUS GOODS AROUND THE GLOBE.
You can easily mount them onto the pallet on top of each other to form a strong pallet container. In this container, you can pack all possible products including large and heavy goods.
Always use the special Quick Frame bottom first. This one has a Quick Box bottom. This provides extra stability and keeps the Quick Frames in place nicely. On top of this Quick Frame bottom, simply mount the other Quick Frames until you have reached the desired height. Then apply the reinforced corner pieces. The Quick Frame container can be covered with a cap.
The main advantages
Cardboard Quick Frames are 65% lighter than wooden top edges. This lowers your transport costs.
- Adjustable height
- Low weight
Want to be totally wood-independent?
Then use Quick Frame! Suitable for transport by air, road, rail and sea freight.
The Quick Frame can be delivered with a so-called “Quick Cap”. Because the corners of the lid are glued it is ready for use.
We can help you select the Quick Frame design that best suits your product and supply chain, but we can only help if we have sufficient information.
Our account managers can give you a clear answer to this question based on a series of standard questions.
The following information is important to us in order to give you the right advice:
- What is the weight of the product you wish to package?
- Is the product pressure resistant?
- Which pallet would you like to use?
- How is the box filled, manually or automatically?
- How high is the Quick Frame stacked in the warehouse?
- How is the Quick Frame transported?
- How high is the Quick Frame stacked during transport?
- What is the final delivery address?
Quick Frame supply chain knowledge
Tricor has knowledge of the entire Quick Frame supply chain, which product is to be filled into which Quick Frame, but we also have knowledge of all other aspects that are important in the supply chain, such as:
- Which pallet should be used in combination with which Quick Frame?
- What is the best way to fill the Quick Frame?
- Which load securing should be used?
- What is the best way to empty the Quick Frame?
- How can the Quick Frame be reused or recycled?
Our account managers can answer all these questions for you.
The Quick Frame can be produced and printed to your specific requirements, presenting a professional image.